Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where to begin...

I have been playing around with design for over a year. To begin I will post my most recent projects and work backwards. I designed my own Christmas card for the second year. The photo of Dexter on the card was taken by me in my front yard. It turned out to be an awesome picture, but I am his mom so I think every picture of him is wonderful.


Also this year I did Hadley's family Christmas card. She found a card she liked online and I made something very similar. Her photos were done professionally at the beach and they were amazing. Here is her card.


I enjoy spending the time working on designs. I will continue to post designs from this past year, and this upcoming year I hope to have even more projects to share.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the Christmas card ... we need to do a canvas of this pic! Great
    photography AND design. And of course Dexter is so cute as always.

    ReplyDelete