Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Belated 2010 Pastor Appreciation Gift

In October churches celebrate pastor appreciation. In 2010 I began working on personalized canvases for 2 wonderful pastors, Jeff Kapusta and Daryl Strickland. I did not feel they were ready to print, so I decided to wait until Christmas 2010. Still not ready because I was unsure of colors, and a little insecure. Then pastor appreciation 2011 made me begin working on them again. Missed that and tried for Christmas 2011. Printed before Christmas, but I did not get it to them in time. I dropped them off today, January 10th, 2012.
Happy New Year 2012!



Love God, Love Others and Serve the World is our mission at Lifepoint Church.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Great Job. But then again you always do a good job at whatever you do. This may become one of your trademarks!

    ReplyDelete