Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My design work is in Haiti

My best friend, Hadley, lives in Haiti and wanted to decorate her house with some canvases and asked me to create them for her. 




I am not sure where Hadley heard this quote "Laugh when you can, apologize when you should & let go of what you can't change."

I LOVE IT! 





I love this quote "Read me a story, tuck me in tight, say a sweet prayer & kiss me goodnight"

I have a the same quote with a different design in my son's room. 


















Hadley found this idea and chose the colors that would look best in her bathroom.



The best way to ship them was off the boards and she did an amazing job of putting them on the stretcher boards herself. Hadley sent me photos of the canvases complete. 
I can not believe it was her first time stapling to the bars. 





No comments:

Post a Comment